HOW TO PLAY DRAGON TIGER
Dragon Tiger is a type of online casino game that is very easy to play and can be played by anyone. because in this game only look for the highest card using 1 card, either the dragon (DRAGON) or the tiger (TIGER) or the series (TIE).
– For how to play it is also very easy:
– Players can install on the Dragon / Tiger / Tie option.
– Then the dealer will distribute 1 card each in Dragon and Tiger.
– The winner will be determined from the one who has the highest card between Dragon or Tiger. And if the card is a draw then the winner is Tie.
– For card value, the King card is the highest card in this game and the Ace card is the lowest card in this game. The order is: K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and AS.
– For Tie the pay is 1: 8
– If Dragon or Tiger wins the payout is 1: 1, and Agen Online Terpercaya if the result is a Tie then the bet will be deducted by 50% of the total you placed and the rest will be returned.
where there is damage to the electronic screen in the live roulette, the result will be settled according to the actual result determined by the roulette.
Any failure of the Player’s equipment including but not limited to network connection or computer problems, will not invalidate the result of the match. Players can check their own betting history in the Reports section.
Any SBOBET Casino system malfunction and/or hardware failure during the life of the roulette will void play and certain tables will be closed.
SBOBET Casino reserves the right to invalidate a spin where judi nova88 terpercaya there is an error in the dealer’s spin or a malfunction of the roulette wheel.
Please note that in any live game environment mis-spin (e.g. where the ball does not fall onto the wheel) is inevitable and where a mis-spin occurs the ball will be replaced and re-spun and the specified spin resumed.
The ball must spin for at least 10 revolutions before it falls into the pocket on the wheel. In the event that the ball falls into the pocket before spinning for at least 10 circles, the certain round will be cancelled. In the event that the ball falls out of the wheel, the dealer will re-spin the ball and the specified round will be resumed. In the event that the dealer spins in the same direction as the wheel turning in that direction, the specified round will be cancelled.